First things first – let me introduce myself. My name is Mike Robinson, and I am a full-time personal trainer, nutritionist, and consultant for a globally-renowned health and fitness company operating fitness gyms and health spas across the United States and Europe. I’m not one to toot my own horn, but in this case, I need to – so let me tell you that I know more than a thing or two in the science of fitness and nutrition, especially when it comes to supplements. Over two decades of experience and thousands of happy clients are the only validation I will ever need. But enough about me. I’ve worked with thousands of clients and groups over the 25 years of experience I have in the industry, so I’ve pretty much seen anything and everything that the fitness and health supplement world has to offer. I’ve had “hopeless cases” come to me, both men and women, and helped them achieve the shape of their lives with a regimen of proper diet, exercise, and nutrition, as well as taking the right supplements that would help them achieve their health goals, particular those for testosterone or performance enhancement. I’ve experienced great success helping men turn their life around after hitting their respective midlife crises doing the same thing. See, men who come to me for advice and consultation are typically men who have lost the spark of youth and now struggling with the effects of aging, and its devastating effects on the body. Many adult men over the age of 30, as far as my experience goes, go to the gym to:
Buy UltraCore Power Now!
Well, that was until I met a relatively new client who I started working with in the past couple years introduced me to UltraCore Power – a testosterone-boosting “system” whose approach was to raise testosterone in a holistic, sustained, and natural manner to exceptional effects, through a combination of supplementation, HIIT, and proper nutrition.
You could imagine my skepticism, considering this product was rather new to my ears. What’s impressive is that he was pushing 55, and he was doing twice as much weight as many of my clients in that age range, and lived a lifestyle that would make my 28-year old self blush.
Well, I had my misgivings, but the evidence for UltraCore Power being what it claims to be piqued my curiosity enough to examine it and try it for myself. After all, my client seemed to be one of its success stories.
You can’t blame me for being skeptical, however.
Let me smarten you up to a reality that most supplement manufacturers wouldn’t tell you upfront – most OTC supplements for testosterone grossly exaggerate their claims.
There is no doubt that there are products out there that are excellently formulated and could really help you increase your testosterone without having to go for expensive testosterone replacement therapy.
It just doesn’t work that way.
But hey, UltraCore Power claims to be different – and based upon my research and my own personal experience, it’s true. It’s damn true.
Buy UltraCore Power Now!
Buy UltraCore Power Now!
- Help them get into shape in the face of a metabolism that is starting to fail them;
- Help them perform better in their athletic endeavors considering their physical decline brought on by aging;
- Help them feel less insecure and more confident in their ability to perform their duties as men;
- And help them stay in the best shape of their life so they can do more.
My Experience with UltraCore PowerRight from the get-go, I was impressed with how UltraCore Power’s website had all the ingredients, instructions, and necessary literature was available on its website and its label. That’s a refreshing change for many health supplements, many of which are not as transparent with what goes into their product, and which, to me, should be an instant red flag. Why wouldn’t a supplement list down how it works and what’s in it unless they have something to hide? Every piece of pertinent information was on the website and on the label, there are no bait-and-switch tactics that other less ethical supplement companies employ to part you from your hard-earned money. You’ll get 3 premium supplements including the company’s flagship testosterone booster, the one that put them on the map in Male UltraCore – which, in itself, still ranks as among one of the best, if not THE best, testosterone boosters in the market today. They made it even better by including Ultra Prime and Ultra Edge, two outstanding testosterone-boosting supplements designed to increase bioavailability and absorption in order to complement the UltraCore Power experience, and for amazing results. Next, I was impressed with their focus on providing not just a superior product, but a superior customer experience from start to finish. Not in my 25 years of experience in the fitness industry have I found a loyalty program as comprehensive and as loaded with value as the Special Loyalty Pricing Program that UltraCore Power has to offer. You’ll literally get a chance to purchase a system that is worth several hundreds of dollars for as much as 50% off. Staggering. Trust me, I’ve seen “loyalty programs” that are nothing short of scammy, and will have you ending up paying more than what you bargained for. UltraCore Power ranks as one of the exceptions to the rule, and in fact, probably the best loyalty program I’ve ever seen. All you need to do is join ClubUltraCore.com, and sign up for free to receive the special loyalty pricing on your purchases. Plus, you’ll receive a free UltraCore Supplement of your choice every month, with no strings attached. Ever see other companies throw in a month’s supply of their best supplements for free, literally for as long as you purchase their product? I didn’t think so. They have a supplement for every health goal you aspire to achieve. UltraCore Power doesn’t end there – an integral part of it, just as its trifecta of supplements, loyalty pricing, and free supplements are, is XR30, a 30-day, 30-minute HIIT regimen designed to be taken anywhere you are and anytime you please – all you’ll need is a smartphone or a tablet to view the videos. XR30 also includes a fully personalized nutrition plan, which I found impressive too considering my experience in the field. I’d like to think that 25 years in the game means something, and let me tell you that this XR30 program is one of the most crucial aspects of UltraCore Power that sets it apart from the rest – due to the fact that it emphasizes a rigorous, legitimate HIIT program with nutrition for you to unlock the maximum results that the supplements can bring. That’s how supplements are supposed to work! What value for money. This product should easily cost you upwards of $500. But it’s available at a fraction of the cost, and even more, when you make it your go-to supplement. You’ll get all of these in just one natural testosterone-boosting system: UltraCore Power.
What’s Inside UltraCore Power?UltraCore Power’s trifecta of supplements in Male UltraCore, Ultra Prime, and Ultra Edge are packed to the brim with 12 male-boosting ingredients, all designed to increase your testosterone, improve your performance, and stem the tide of aging the stops you from enjoying the life you want to live. It’s the only supplement I’ve seen in a class of its own when it comes to ingredient and extract quality – it’s second to none. Here they are:
- Longjack (Eurycoma Longifolia). Enhances Leydig cell stimulation, which results in a dramatic increase in testosterone production. Reduces binding of testosterone to SHBG and albumin to further increase unbound, free testosterone to your benefit.
- KSM66® (Standardized Ashwagandha). Reduces the cortisol, the stress hormone which inhibits the production of testosterone, and promote healthy testosterone production in men.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-gracum). Naturally inhibits the 5-alpha reductase enzyme to prevent the conversion of testosterone to DHT, and allow the natural buildup of free testosterone.
- The combination of Zinc, Magnesium Aspartate, and Vitamin B6 greatly supports testosterone benefits by saturating the body with nutrients it requires to keep producing and maintaining optimal testosterone levels.
- Tribulus Terrestris. Prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, which leads to a significant increase in testosterone levels, and regulating the presence of estrogen in men, which causes the promotion of feminine characteristics.
- Shilajit Extract. Contains high levels of Fulvic acid, which has been proven to increase DHEA, the precursor to testosterone. Supremely potent.
- Panax Ginseng. Loaded with high amounts of Ginsenosides, which act as androgen receptor agonists/catalysts – which, in turn stimulates production of testosterone in men.
- Rhodiola Rosea. A natural muscle strength and endurance booster that blocks Cortisol to promote healthy, well-kept testosterone levels for the body
- Mushroom extract. Contains highly-activated phytochemicals that serve as anti-aromatase agents to maintain, gradually build up, and optimize testosterone levels.
- Epimedium Sagittatum. Potent testosterone boosting compound that activates receptors and proteins that promote the healthy production of testosterone in men.
- L-Arginine. An active Nitric Oxide booster that helps improve muscle performance and nutrient delivery by inducing vasodilation for better blood flow
- Bioperine™. A key compound that has the potential to increase bioavailability and absorption of nutrients by as much as double.
My RecommendationNow I know why my client couldn’t stop talking my ear off about it – it’s really THE comprehensive, premier, and superior testosterone-boosting solution in the market today, bar none. 30 days into my supplementation, and the results are nothing short of amazing. I’ve seen everything in 25 years. I should no longer be surprised by anything that comes my way. But UltraCore Power exceeded all of my expectations, and is by far the most comprehensive solution to low testosterone I have ever seen in my life. Their manufacturer’s dedication to providing men a product that will supplant every single so-called market leader in the industry is nothing short of jaw-dropping – they’ve literally created a full-stack solution in one product in UltraCore Power. If you’re thinking of going on a testosterone supplement for any reason – whether it’s for health purposes, whether your quality of life is slipping due to slipping testosterone levels, or if you just want to get the most out of your advanced years and feel the youngest you’ve had in ages, UltraCore Power is the only solution you should look at.
Accept No Substitutes – UltraCore Power Is The Real DealUltraCore Power, based on my experience with the product, is simply a country mile ahead of the rest of its competition just judged on the basis of its comprehensive, full-stack system that addresses every aspect of testosterone deficiency. It’s the only supplementation system that has upped the ante in terms of what makes a good supplement. Gone are the days of wishing for a singular OTC solution that would be the silver bullet to rid you of the ills that low testosterone brings. They have been, quite frankly, made obsolete by UltraCore Power – and that’s saying a lot, considering I have used the very same supplements that it has essentially supplanted. UltraCore Power has totally changed the game by offering a testosterone-boosting system that employs a multi-tiered, multi-pronged approach that goes beyond taking 3 cutting-edge supplements in Male UltraCore, Ultra Prime, and Ultra Edge, adding the integral components of exercise in XR30 as well as targeted supplementation with its premium line of health supplements, all designed to reap the most dramatic and fullest expression of the benefits that healthy testosterone levels can bring. That’s the way supplements are supposed to work in the first place. Think about this for one second: the UltraCore Power package starts at $139.95, and that’s not even including the succeeding discounts you receive for continuing your supplementation program for the next several months. That’s insane value for money that no other supplement comes even remotely close to. There’s just no competition. And trust me, I’ve seen and tried pretty much every legitimate product that’s come out, and nothing – NOTHING – delivers the results like UltraCore Power does.
Frequently Asked Questions about Low Testosterone, UltraCore Power, and Everything in BetweenIt should come as no surprise that UltraCore Power has stirred up a lot of buzz as to how effective it is and how industry-changing its formula is. Par for the course when you talk about how big a problem testosterone deficiency is for men.
How is testosterone deficiency detected?Testing for testosterone levels is as easy and pain-free as having your bloodwork done via a blood test. The devil, however, is in the interpretation of the results. This is largely due to the fact that testosterone levels fluctuate throughout the day, making low readings inconclusive if there are no outward signs or symptoms that gave manifested – especially more so if it was normal at some other time. Abnormally low readings with outward manifestations are worthwhile to examine further – and this is normally the part where we would recommend you to see a medical specialist to weigh out what course of action you should take moving forward.
What are the symptoms of testosterone deficiency?The signs and symptoms of low testosterone tend to be difficult to detect, as they mimic other symptoms commonly associated with other illnesses, or more often than not, aging. You should remember that all men will eventually be subject to declining testosterone levels once they hit 30 – with symptoms that are subtle, but are a sure sign of decreasing testosterone. They can – and will – affect the quality of life for many men. Here is a list of common symptoms of low testosterone:
- Fertility problems
- Decreased facial and/or body hair
- Gynecomastia, or the development of breast tissue in men
- Decreased lean muscle mass and strength
- Increased risk of obesity
- Lower bone mineral density
- Reduced libido
- Slowed responses to sexual stimuli
- Erectile and ejaculatory problems
- Delayed and unsatisfying orgasms
- Testicular shrinkage
- Issues with metabolism
- Resistance to insulin
- Increased risk of contracting type 2 diabetes
- Hot flushes
- Drastic changes in temper and mood
- Decreased cognitive function
- Extreme fatigue and exhaustion
- Sleep problems