Sexuality is part of being human. Love and sexual intimacy contribute to healthy relationships, and to our happiness. Sex is the most beautiful and profound way to express your love for someone. It strengthens the bond of trust and dependence between two individuals, who establish it over the time in life. A healthy sex life is a boon to a couple’s life in true sense of the words. A healthy sex life is part of a healthy lifestyle. When you’re having a loving and exciting intimate relationship with your partner, you feel fulfilled and energized. Sex also has physical benefits that help you stay well. The need for intimacy is ageless. And studies now confirm that no matter what your gender, you can enjoy sex for as long as you wish. Naturally, sex at 70 or 80 may not be like it is at 20 or 30but in some ways it can be better.
Sexual health tips for men:
- Improve mental and physical health
- Sex can burn fat, cause the brain to release endorphins, and drastically reduce anxiety.
- Compromise with your partner
- If you crave physical intimacy every night and your partner wants it once a month, you’ll need to meet in the middle. Being happy in your relationship involves openly discussing when and how often physical intimacy happens. This natural tip for a healthy love life requires honest discussion about different views on your libido and physical and emotional intimacy.
- The Senses
- Good sex can embrace all the senses, not just touch. Scented oil for massage music and candles for soft lighting can all be erotic, as well as listening to your partner’s breathing and the sounds that they make. Taste each other as you kiss. If you both want to, you could mix food and sex feed each other something delicious and juicy, such as strawberries.
- Move your body
- The more oxygen, fresh air, and movement you give your body during the day (walking, biking, and swimming, chasing after your children), the more sensual you’ll feel overall. Physical and emotional intimacy is connected to how active you are during the day. Exercising doesn’t deplete energy, it increases it!
- Keep It Clean
- Here we are talking about your general hygiene. You don’t have to keep yourself super-scrubbed: a certain amount of sweat is fine, as long as it isn’t overwhelming. But be respectful towards your partner, and wash every day to prevent nasty smells and tastes.