Product IntroductionDermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser is designed to deeply clean and penetrate the pores to eliminate redness, blemishes, oil, and impurities form the skin. It’s main ingredients that makes this magic happen are Kaolin and Green clay coupled with menthol and other natural herb extracts that have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. What’s inside Dermalogica’s Dermal Clay Cleanser?
Here are some active ingredients…
- Cucumber Fruit Extract
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract
- Mallow Extract
- Sodium Magnesium Silicate
How does this formula work?Cucumber works to soften and sooth irritated skin, creating that “Ah-ha” refreshing feeling when you rinse. Menthol serves a similar purpose and acts as an anti-inflammatory. Arnica helps to treat acne with anti-septic properties that work to give a deep medicated clean. Mallow serves to give your skin the perfect moisture balance. Silicate clay is a non-toxic clay filler that binds the entire product together for easy application.
- absorbs oil, dirt, grease, and grime
- reduces redness
- fights off acne causing bacteria throughout the day
- all-natural, paraben free, no coloring, or fragrance
- Menthol can be itchy for some users
- Causes breakouts for users with combination skin sometimes